Boise School District curricula have been constructed to reflect the Idaho Achievement Standards. Making individual curricula available on the Boise School District's website is an ongoing effort and editorial changes are a certainty. As curricula are finalized, they will be posted here.
- Instructional Objectives reflect the District and State standards for teacher reference and planning.
- Performance Objectives are more specific student-oriented tasks that outline what students should know and be able to do.
- Resources, such as texts, science kits and supplemental materials, are listed at the beginning of each curriculum and as a reference for each Performance Objective.
- The assessment correlations acronyms key is linked from every curriculum.
- Language Arts
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- World Languages
- Professional Technical Education Center Course Descriptions
Other Curriculum Resources